Every month we will share with you some of our favourite people, places, products and services. So, if you are looking for the perfect getaway or a gift for your two or four legged friends this may just be the space to watch. Our top picks this month are:
- Sweet Williams range for dog walkers: We love the product offerings at Sweet William and were very excited to hear about their new range of must have luxuries to revive us after our dog walks, from dog walker’s revival foot cream and bath foam to the rather swish dog walker’s notebook. Our Christmas Stockings are filling up!
- Lovely and British: A space filled with distinctly different and unique British made products on Bermondsey Street, London, it’s our go-to place for those last-minute gifts. Stocking everything from furniture to dog or cat bowls all hand selected by Lorna and her team we love it. The fact that she keeps treats behind the counter for her four-legged customers is also a plus.
- Ricky Gervais and Peter Egan: We adore these two guys mostly for the great work they do for animal welfare and telling it how it is but also because they always look like they are having so much fun when together. Follow them on twitter for all their latest antics.
- Dogrobes: Canine tested and hand made in the UK, Dogrobes is the original indoor towel drying coat for dogs. Take the hassle out of tricky towel rubs after a wet and muddy walk, a summer hose down or a winter shower. Not just for trying your pooch, we’ve also found the robe to be comforting when our little guy gets anxious during storms or fireworks.
- Elvis and Kresse: What’s not to like about a brand that makes beautiful, fashionable and very useful products out of disused firehose and other waste products. As if that’s not amazing enough it also donates 50% of their profits to The Firefighters Charity.
- StreetVet Christmas e-cards: If you are looking for an alternative to paper cards and stamps, then why not consider sending a StreetVet e-card to your family and friends for a small donation to this great charity. There is also a corporate version for businesses, who would like to save the trees and donate to a great cause. For more information follow the link https://www.dontsendmeacard.com/charities/E9kf
- David Bray, Artist: From fine art illustrations to Abstract Landscape David has artworks in public and private collections around the globe. His unique creative mindset, variety and skills are in constant demand and yet he took the time out to get involved in the art work for our charity party and do some drawings of our doggies on the day. Thanks David.
- Hope Street Hotel: An absolute favourite this chic boutique hotel in the heart of Liverpool has everything you need for the perfect getaway and they LOVE dogs. They do charge a little extra for our four-legged friends but provide bedding, toys and even walks on request and have set aside a section of the restaurant for doggies. That earns them 5 stars from us!